Specialty Coffee Association Qualified Barista
Studying a MSc in Human-Centred Systems at City University (part-time).
Coffee Barista Traineeship
Wellgrounded Jobs, July 2018 – August 2018
Volunteer Yoga Studio Assistant
Dragonfly Yoga, 2018
- Welcome customers at reception, checking them in to their class and dealing with any questions, complants or requests
- Open and Close the studio and ensure it is tidy and that a calming and pleasant atmosphere is present
- Lay out mats for each class
Volunteer, The Field.
The Field, 2015
- Cooked meals for up to 30 people at the weekly community kitchen. Visitors could eat for free, or make a donation to the operating costs of The Field.
I worked as a Software Engineer and Systems administrator between 2002 and 2015 in a variety of sectors. These include marketing, health care, publishing and personal finance. Highlights include building a donations platform for Comic Relief in 2012. Working on the GP in your pocket app with Babylon Health (whose services are now offered through the NHS). And helping people be better with their finances at the Money Advice Service.
Between 2008 and 2010 I consulted businesses in social media and digital marketing under my own limited company. My valuable skills from this include Bookeeping.
- Greenpeace Key-Activist: Organised awareness & fundraiser events. Lead teams during actions.
- The Field: Local community project. Am assisting in building a community space and garden. Helping to set-up a community cafe and organising fundraisers inside the space.